From the north:
Take I-95 South towards downtown Miami. Just north of downtown take Exit 2D, on the left, for I-395 toward Miami Beach. Take Exit 2B and merge onto NE 2nd Avenue. The theater is at the intersection of NE 2nd Avenue and Flagler Street.
From the south:
Take South Dixie Highway/US-1 North. Continue on I-95 North. Take Exit 2-A toward Biscayne Boulevard/Downtown. Keep right at the fork and follow signs for SE 1st Avenue. Turn left at SE 1st Avenue, then right on Flagler Street. The theater is at the intersection of Flagler Street and NE 2nd Avenue.
Microsoft Live Maps
Gusman Center is located in the heart of downtown Miami with nearby access to metered street parking as well as many public and privately owned parking lots and garages. The Miami Parking Authority (MPA) offers three parking discount programs that provide the most convenient and affordable parking options for the theater:
- Free Flagler Parking - Available every evening on Flagler Street from Biscayne Boulevard to W. 1st Avenue (valid 6 pm-7 am).
- One-Night Parking for Downtown Visitors - Park in a designated MPA downtown garage for a flat $5. Must enter between 6 pm-6 am and exit by 9 am. Available at the following MPA facilities:
- College Station Garage (G3) - 190 NE 3rd Street (three blocks north of the theater). (Visits of less than five hours in this garage will be charged at the rate of $1/hour.)
- Convention Center Garage (G4) - 100 SE 2nd Street (two blocks south of the theater).
- Miami Resident Discount - City of Miami residents receive a 20% discount on on-street parking when using Pay by Phone. Valid 24 hours/7 days. To register for the discount, contact MPA Customer Service at 305-373-6789, ext. 249, or email@example.com.
Valet parking is available for select performances.
Metrorail/Metromover – Take Metrorail to the Government Center Station. From there take the Metromover to the NE 1st Street stop. The theater is located 1½ blocks south of the station.
Metrobus – Downtown Miami is served by numerous bus routes, with many stops located near the theater.
Tri-Rail – South Florida’s commuter rail provides convenient train service to Miami from Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale. Transfer from Tri-Rail to Metrorail at the Metrorail Transfer Station. Take Metrorail to the Government Center Station. From there take the Metromover to the NE 1st Street stop. The theater is located 1½ blocks south of the station.