Recently enhanced with numerous technical upgrades, the Gusman Center stands ready to welcome your production or special event.
The Gusman Center at a Glance
- Capacity: 1,567 seats
- Proscenium dimensions: 41' 1" wide x 29' 5" high
- Stage depth: 28' 7" plaster line to back wall
- Stage depth with apron: 41' 5/8"
- Stage width: wall to wall 65' 6"
- Grid height: 64' 8"
- Orchestra pit (screw jack)
- Outer: 9' 7-1/2"
- Inner: 11' 7-3/4"
- Total stage depth with pits 39' 7"
- Audio console with Meyer M1D array for audio reinforcement
- Lighting console with full conventional repertory light plot
- Fly system: 31 line Sets
- Cinema Processor For 35 mm Dolby® Digital Surround EX™, Dolby Digital, and Dolby analog soundtracks
- 10,000 lumen Barco video projector
- Dual DVD and seamless switching, video preview monitors
- Full service box office
- Nine private dressing rooms and two large choral dressing rooms with showers and restrooms; quick-change room and dressing room paging system
Download Technical Specifications